Fermented bean curd, commonly known as moldy tofu, is made from soybeans, yellow rice wine, sorghum wine, red yeast rice and other raw materials to make tofu embryos, and then inoculate the tofu embryos with mucor and ferment them. The fermented bean curd has a delicious taste and has the effect of removing fishy and greasy. It is said that fermented bean curd is known as "Oriental cheese" because of its high nutritional value. Fermented bean curd is a soybean food that has been fermented by microorganisms. It is rich in protein, carbohydrates, unsaturated fatty acids, minerals (calcium, phosphorus, iron), 8 essential amino acids that cannot be synthesized by the human body, carotene, and various vitamins. It has the functions of invigorating the spleen and widening the middle, moistening dryness, and dehumidifying. Regular consumption has certain effects on the prevention of hypertension, arteriosclerosis and rheumatism. After understanding the properties of moldy tofu, we can eat moldy tofu in a healthy way. For example, eat moldy tofu for breakfast as a side dish of porridge for breakfast. In this way, even if moldy tofu is high in salt, the accumulation of sodium in the human body will be weakened after the dilution of the porridge and a day's work. Eat more vegetables and fruits while eating moldy tofu to supplement VC.
1. The first thing to do when making moldy tofu is to buy tofu. After buying the tofu, cut it into cubes and choose the size of your choice. This is fresh tofu.
2. Put the fresh tofu on the grate and cover it with a cardboard box, connect it with a basin (for filtering water) and place it next to the heater. After a week or so, you will see the fermented tofu. After completing this step, you can start preparing things. Done.
3. All the seasonings are ready (salt, chili powder, five-spice powder, sesame oil, white wine, etc., put the fermented tofu into a pot
4. Put all the seasonings into a bowl and mix well;
5. Pour the high-grade liquor into the pot with the tofu, pass all the tofu through the high-grade liquor, and let the tofu cubes take a bath;
6. Evenly dip the tofu dipped in white wine with the seasoning in 3;
7. Put it in the jar.