"The Wanderer" - Winter Solstice Flow Pit
Someone said: "Liukeng is a living ancient village"
Through walking on the ground, I personally feel that this sentence should be subdivided into two levels to understand. At present, Liukeng Village, from ancient times to the present, has still followed the previous lifestyle for hundreds of years. The rhythm of life at sunset, the dog keeps watch at night, the chicken is in the morning, with the rooster crowing, when the sun rises in the morning, the village suddenly comes alive, and the corresponding shops in the village start their own business and sell breakfast. , sell vegetables, make tofu... Everyone in the village is busy according to their previous forms, but at night, all the people seem to disappear suddenly, except for a few The sound of dogs barking, the cold street was so quiet that even the "rustling" of the wind blowing the leaves could be clearly heard. The entire Liukeng Village has everything from department stores, pharmacies, clinics, grocery stores, small supermarkets, breakfast shops, etc., and various daily necessities are also dazzling. Except for the characteristics of ancient buildings, it is no different from today's township fairs. No wonder the Ming Dynasty After the great traveler Xu Xiake visited Liukeng Village, he gave Liukeng an accurate and clear positioning in his travel notes: "It is for the city of ten thousand families"!
Secondly, the buildings of Ming and Qing Dynasties here are very rich and well-preserved. In the horizontal and vertical building layout, eight main roads are criss-crossed, becoming the transportation hub of the village, with Zhuangyuan Building, Wuguifang, Dabindi, etc. The intact characteristic buildings, when you walk into the village, you will suddenly feel that you have entered the Liukeng Village of the Ming Dynasty through the time and space tunnel. Relatively speaking, there are more buildings in the Ming Dynasty than those in the Qing Dynasty. This may be due to Dong Sui's efforts to build and develop Liukeng Village in the Ming Dynasty. history. (For details, please refer to other introductions on the history and origin of Liukeng Village in Baidu, which will not be repeated here)
On a winter morning, the roof tiles are covered with a thick layer of hoarfrost
Along the main street, full of various goods
The daughter-in-law of the Dong family with the surname of Xu in the breakfast restaurant, the special rice noodles are added with fat intestines and dried tofu. It is very delicious and delicious!
Physicians in the village's integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine clinic
Children playing in the library
Some people also said: When you come to Liukeng to shoot, you must shoot its patriarchal method.
On Molanzhou, north of Liukeng Village, there used to be the most magnificent building in the village: the Great Ancestral Hall. Nowadays, many tourists standing on the ruins of the Great Ancestral Hall often sigh: "Oh, what a pity! ", "Wow, this feels like Yuanmingyuan"...
An overview of the ruins of the "Grand Ancestral Hall" (the building on the left is the "Wenguan", and the rear right is the site of the "Grand Ancestral Hall")
In a sense, the patriarchal system of feudal society played a role in uniting the clan, managing the affairs within the clan, coordinating the social relations between people within the clan, and stabilizing development. But it is quite cruel and harsh. It is completely dominated by the strong "zong" (patriarchal system), and is maintained by "law" as a coercive force (if you don't understand the patriarchal system, take an example: dip a pig cage, no official Judgment and Ming canon punishment can be directly deprived of life by the elders of the sect (family) clan), "Zong" and "law" are mixed together, and some principles of inequality are legalized and sanctified, and are promoted to the whole clan.
The first ancestor worshipped was for the establishment of "big sects" and "big ancestral halls". It used the concept of sects and clans originating from the primitive society of the Xia and Shang dynasties to gather the clansmen, use "sects" to confuse and bind the thoughts of the clansmen, and use tall buildings. They use the so-called "family law" to restrain and suppress the ethics and human nature of the people. His mother, brother and concubines are all "small sects". In Liukeng Village, there are still many gathering places for clan activities such as XX Gong Temple and XXX Temple. This is the specific manifestation of his "small sect". The establishment of the "big ancestral hall" is to rely on the strict feudal clan hierarchy, to stand above the "small sects" of other concubine brothers, to know the origin of the ancestry, to strengthen the clan management, and to make the "small sects" clear the existence of the size. Relatively speaking, these relic buildings are also a very rare patriarchal human landscape.
(After Dong Sui returned to his hometown in the 42nd year of Jiajing (1563), he, together with Dong Ji and others, advocated the gathering of clansmen and rebuilt the ancestral hall, which had been burnt down by the Zhong Lingxiu peasant army in Fujian and Guangxi not long ago. Destroyed once), established 14 ancestral regulations, improved its clan organization and management mechanism, and combined with the implementation of ancestral regulations, invited parents and children to meet twice a month, and lectured with Dong Xu, Dong Ji and others in Yuantong Pavilion, in order to educate Not long after the completion of the Great Ancestral Hall, Dong Sui and Dong Ji, Dong Yu and others advocated and presided over the expansion and revision of their genealogy, that is, the "Dong Family Tree of Liukeng", which is preserved in the tenth year of Wanli (1582). and community rectification, through this rectification and construction, the clan management has been strengthened.--From the personal introduction about Dong Sui on the Internet, you can see the function, nature and purpose of building the great ancestral hall)
From the perspective of the protection of ancient folk buildings, the annihilation of the "Great Ancestral Hall" is indeed a pity. After all, the original building is the most majestic and largest building in the village, but from the perspective of social significance and history In terms of its collapse, it is a positive social significance, a manifestation of social progress, a historical necessity, and represents the demise of the patriarchal system in feudal society. Perhaps, the essence of the connotation in Mr. Lu Xun's essay "On the Fall of the Lei Feng Pagoda" is also in line with the annihilation of the "big ancestral hall".
According to the explanation by the president of the Liukeng Culture Research Association: "In 1927, a battalion commander under the Beiyang warlord Sun Chuanfang named Xing Yutang was defeated in Niutian Town. He took a fancy to a woman surnamed Dong. The woman surnamed Dong is very beautiful and is from Liukeng. He wanted to take this woman surnamed Dong as a concubine, but some old people of the Dong family in Liukeng refused to agree, saying that our women from the Dong family in Liukeng could not be with soldiers. When the ruffians are together, this creates a conflict."
The host's narration: Xing Yutang became angry and threatened to step on the flat pit. In August 1927, when Xing Yutang's soldiers and horses approached Liukeng, the Dong family members in Liukeng held the belief that it would be better for jade than for tiles. The soldiers compromised, so that day, in the face of hundreds of heavily armed warlord troops, men, women and children in Liukeng took up the simplest weapons to defend the dignity of their family.
The vice president of the Liukeng Culture Research Association explained the original text: At first, the attack was from the right road, but the villagers on the right road were still checking, they all used shuttle darts, pine cannons, and kitchen knives, but they didn't get in. The ancestral hall was lurking on the other side of the river and came in at night, and the result was that the ancestral hall was first burned down.
The host's narration: Xing Yutang's troops were finally driven out of Liukeng. The Dong's Ancestral Hall, which symbolized Liukeng's glory and pride, was turned to ashes that night. However, the Dong family had no regrets. They fought to defend the family's family. Dignity, for more than 80 years, the Dong family in Liukeng have not rebuilt this great ancestral hall. These five granite pillars like backbones have always stood at the foot of Mount Yu.
Note: The above content is the original content of the broadcast from 22:00 to 24:08 in the video "Tourism Spot: Liukeng, Jiangxi" shot by "iQiyi" CCTV.
Through the above content, we can clearly notice that the above text contains several key information that needs to be scrutinized:
1. In 1927, the Beiyang warlord Sun Chuanfang (then Beiyang government (1912-1928) was the legitimate central government recognized internationally, Sun Chuanfang known as the "Southeast King" was a local military chief officially appointed by the central government at that time, Its army was also a legal army recognized at the time (Note: Sun Chuanfang was a direct warlord rather than a Beiyang warlord)
2. Battalion Commander Xing Yutang
3. Xing Yutang wanted to ask the woman surnamed Dong as a concubine, but some old men of the Dong family in Liukeng resolutely refused (at a glance, it was not the woman surnamed Dong who refused to agree, and please note that this time period of the story) It was in 1927. After that, in December of the nineteenth year of the Republic of China (1930), the Nationalist government issued the Civil Law "Relationships", which came into effect in May 1931, targeting marriage and family. The legislative principle of the conference is: "The issue of concubines does not need to be stipulated." It also believes that "the system of concubines should be abolished urgently. Although there are still existing ones, they are not allowed to be recognized by law, and their status does not need to be specified by codes and special regulations. Law, but also in the "20th year of the Republic of China (Note: 1931) Yuanzi No. 647 Interpretation" also said: "Marrying a concubine is not a marriage, since bigamy does not matter", "Twenty Years Yuanzi No. 73" Interpretation No. 5" stated: "Although concubines are not stipulated by the current civil law, but concubines and their parents live together in the same family for the purpose of permanent public life, they should be regarded as family members according to the provisions of Article 11233 of the Civil Law." Although the concept of monogamy was put forward after 1931, it did not have a real meaning. Monogamy was really fixed in legal form when the "Marriage Law of the People's Republic of China" was promulgated and implemented on May 1, 1950. The above The reference content directly shows that in 1927, Xing Yutang’s behavior was recognized by national law and society, and there was nothing wrong with it.)
4. Some old people of the Dong family in Liukeng resolutely refused to agree (note that these "some old people" are the superstructure BOSS-level people in the minority of the Dong family's patriarchal system, not the direct parents of the woman surnamed Dong)
5. Soldier ruffian (a derogatory term for being a soldier in the old days, the reason why a good man does not hit nails. At that time, people also derogately called a soldier "Qiu Ba", which means a short and poor person who is despised and has a low status)
6. It was said that the women of our Liukeng Dong clan could not be with the soldiers, which caused a conflict.” (It has clearly told us that the bosses of the clan did use language to ridicule and stimulate Xing Yutang)
7. Xing Yutang became angry and threatened to step on the flat pit. In August 1927, when Xing Yutang's troops approached Liukeng (indirectly proved that Xing Yutang came only personally, did not lead troops, and there was no motive for forcing marriage) and behavior)
8. On that day, in the face of hundreds of heavily armed warlord troops, Liukeng men, women and children took up the simplest weapons - shuttle darts, pine cannons, kitchen knives, but they failed to attack. There are about 6,000 people in the youth now, but there was definitely not so many people in 1927. According to the standard of 6,000 people, in terms of modern weapons, we can learn from the most elite Seng Gelinqin in Bali Bridge on the outskirts of Beijing in 1860. 30,000 Mongolian cavalry, Jin Ge iron horse against 4000 French troops, only 7 people survived, and the French army accidentally injured 12 people in total, so if this bridge is true, the result can be guessed)
9. At first, the attack was from the right road. As a result, the villagers on the right road still had a check. They all used shuttle darts, pine cannons, and kitchen knives, but they didn't come in (if it was really attacked by military means, there must be casualties. What is the data? ? It shows that the people in the village are bluffing, blocking the road and other behaviors, and it also shows that Xing Yutang did not embarrass the people in the village at all)
10. Later, I lurked from the other side of the Great Ancestral Temple River (everyone with a little military common sense knows that lurking—refers to a kind of suddenness and unexpected surprise effect when the weak is against the strong. Military tactical behavior, facts, who is weak and who is strong, you can see at a glance)
Based on the above information, we can use reasoning to speculate about the situation at that time:
In 1927, under the circumstances that the Northern Clan army occupied Nanchang, Jiujiang and other places, Xing Yutang (most likely a local surrounding) came to Liukeng Village alone out of etiquette due to the retreat of the troops and other reasons, and found a relationship between the two. Yue's girl Dong's family (probably a rich family, a daughter of a big family, and her status is relatively high) proposed a marriage and wanted to take her away from this war-torn wasteland, but Dong's daughter and her parents did not have the right to call the shots, so they did. In order to respect and show their sincerity, Xing and Dong Nu were in this great ancestral hall, facing the BOOS in the clan together, stating their feelings and expressing their desire to marry, but they were met by everyone in the clan under the patriarchal system. Obstruction and opposition from the elders, because the clan elders look down on the low-ranking battalion commander at all, and may also use some irritating derogatory words or even ridicule in their speech, such as: You are a bastard, what virtue can you do? It is also worthy of marrying me, the big family lady of Dong's family. Since ancient times, there have been no people who are angry with the crown. As a man, especially a soldier, he was extremely ashamed and angry, and his bloody spirit came to his heart. , when he left the ancestral hall bitterly, he threatened to step on the pit of adversity (purely instigation, such as in the film and television drama, when the underworld suffered a loss and left, he had to leave a sentence like "you wait, I will call someone to come" and so on. scene), and later, Xing Yutang brought the army to Liukeng (Zhuang Zhuang, Lala scene), we can see from all the text dialogues, even if the villagers have a kitchen knife with a combat attack power of -20, Xing Yutang The regular army did not harm or harm the life of any person surnamed Dong, because his purpose was very simple, that is, to vent his anger and blame the reason for the failure of his marriage on the building of the "Great Ancestral Hall". The act of revenge, in fact, he did not know at all, this move has a great social significance --- the temple of a feudal patriarchal system was burned down. So far, in the entire Liukeng Village, whether it is word of mouth or indirect As evidence, there is no evidence of Xing Yutang slaughtering the village, and there are no traces of soldiers in the buildings around the village, including the textual research of the "Liukeng Culture Research Association", and it can't provide any casualty data of any person surnamed Dong in this incident. Record, otherwise, it is not a miracle or a joke that a regular, fully armed army can be blocked with primitive shuttles, hoes, and kitchen knives! All the reasoning can lead to a direct judgment: the protagonists in this story, Xing Yutang and Miss Dong, are just victims of many feudal patriarchal social systems, two tragic representatives under the feudal yoke!
(For related storylines, you can refer to what is often seen in news reports: if a bloody case occurs in a certain place, a man and a woman have been in love for a long time, and then the man proposes a marriage, because the woman's parents think that the man's home is poor, and they are opposed. Family members commit suicide after XX, etc., which are similar to the characters and plots in the story)
(The above dog blood plot is based on the principle of letting a hundred flowers bloom and a hundred schools of thought contend. It is purely personal speculation after drunkenness. Please do not be more serious and follow up, thank you!)
Nowadays, when many photographers shoot cultural subjects in the village, after communicating with the local people, they often say: "The people here are really simple", "The people here are really real", but from another perspective , It is very likely that this is also the result of the long-term legacy of the Liukeng patriarchal system. Standing in front of the great ancestral hall, looking at the remaining five pillars, it seems that it is still roaring something, speechless, because, I really don’t know. What kind of ideas do you use to shoot the patriarchal...
The return journey is always lethargic. With the rotation of the wheels, the familiar environment of living day and night becomes more and more clear. People in the whole car are silent, and everyone knows in their hearts that from the moment we get off the car, we will return to the car again. In the habitual nine-to-five, dirty air and noisy environment, I will return to the empty shell life that has been worn by trivialities, and will return to the boring and tired life of the eight-legged life day after day. At this time, everyone In his ear, the "Song of Raz" rang out in a certain literary fan car: "Abalagu, Abalagu..."
We need homeless people who do behaviors. Living in the city for a long time makes us have narrow vision, tight chest, shortness of breath, sore back and weak legs; hooked on the curved spine, staring at the cold screen, the chest can no longer be found except the chicken breast. The chest muscles are gone... As you and I are gradually honing the hard shell of false masks, you and I need to pack up more, let the body wander, feel the freshness on the way, and inject fresh vitality into the rigid soul.
We need to be the wanderers of the mind. Now there is a word in literature and art: "walking the heart", which means a kind of psychological activity, which belongs to the expansion of a static thinking in the mind. In fact, I think it is worse than walking the mind. Walking wild, with a wandering ideology, walking and bathing in the wild scenery of the countryside, under the guidance of nature, to find the inner beauty and kindness, let the soul fly and let the soul wander under the sun, Compared with the pseudo-literary, home-based, so-called wandering hearts, walking around in the wild is not very happy! ?
Let us be a homeless person, take your beloved camera, accompany you in your wandering footsteps, record every touch you encounter, capture every irreproducible look, in the unruly wind, wandering wandering. On the road, let your heart run wild!
Looking up at the sky, the stars are shining, under the starry sky of the years, in the long river of history, whether it is the great scholar Dong Zhongshu of the Han Dynasty, the acting scholar Dong Sui of the Ming Dynasty, the tragic Xing Yutang and Miss Dong, or you and me today, they are all just A wanderer in a certain time and space...
Special Note: 1. In order to ensure a more direct understanding of Liukeng Village, all the pictures in the article have not adopted post-processing methods such as splicing, subsidizing and other post-processing methods that affect the judge's objective judgment ability, such as beautification and falsification, and are completely intuitive. The picture shows, what you see is what you get, and informs the current situation in reality with a faithful factual attitude.
2. I hope everyone will respect the originality and the labor results of others. Please indicate the source when copying or reprinting it elsewhere, thank you!
The full text has a total of 4706 words. I would like to express my sincere thanks for this article: (For well-known reasons, the real name has been withheld)
Ms. Wang Wangma’s hard work and coordination throughout the journey, Xiao Xie’s busyness and thoroughness, and the descendants of Dong who helped us in Liukeng Village, the descendants of Dong’s family in the village, and all film friends who accompanied Xie Tongcheng, I wish you all the best Everyone has more excellent works. On the occasion of the New Year's Day in 2015, I wish you a Happy New Year! good health! Thanks!
The General Office of the State Council has opened the "National Government Service Complaints and Suggestions" applet to widely receive clues and suggestions on government service issues
In order to implement the spirit of Premier Li Keqiang's important instructions on accepting complaints about various issues and strengthening supervision over government services, the General Office of the State Council has opened the "National Government Service Complaints and Suggestions" mini-program from September 20 to widely receive complaints from all walks of life about government services. questions and suggestions.
Announcement on Adjusting the Ticket Price of Liukeng Scenic Spot
In order to implement the "Guiding Opinions of the National Development and Reform Commission on Improving the Ticket Price Formation Mechanism for State-owned Scenic Spots and Lowering the Ticket Prices of Key State-owned Scenic Spots", the document No. 951  of the Development and Reform Commission, from September 30, 2018, Liukeng Scenic Spot Tickets The price has been reduced, from the original ticket price of 60 yuan/person to 50 yuan/person.
Liukeng Ancient Village was selected as the first batch of "Jiangxi Province Primary and Secondary School Students Research and Practice Education Base"
On August 14th, the Jiangxi Provincial Department of Education officially announced the "Evaluation Results of the First Batch of Research and Practice Education Bases for Primary and Secondary School Students in Jiangxi Province" to name 64 units as the first batch of "Jiangxi Province Primary and Secondary School Students Research and Practice Education Bases", and Liukeng Ancient Village in Le'an was selected. .